Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sick at Work

As I mentioned yesterday, I had a pretty tough shoot because I was feeling pretty horrible.  I felt terrible because I really liked the couple...I was kinda nervous to go through the shots today because I was hoping that it wasn't a major disaster. In the end, the shots were not bad...exposures a little off on a few but nothing we can't fix.  I decided to post a few of my favs from the day.




This is my fav shot of the day. She looks like a movie star!!








Love this angle of the cake!

That's it. Hope you liked them, and I hope the couple likes them when they see them. I was really out of it and it was such a crappy feeling but I did my best given the circumstances but hopefully they'll like the shots.

I'll be back later with some grub.








8 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Hope you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look like a movie star with those sunglasses on - Sarah Jessica Parker-ish. The shoes are awesome too! I love the ring between the pair.
    Anyway, nice job despite the cold. Hope you feel better today and are able to rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous colors! The blues are so striking! The photos looked great, I'm sure they will love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! Unfortunately I can't take all the credit for the shoe/ring shot...the videographer put the ring there I was just really happy with the way I cropped it. My spin on it I guess. And yes, the colors were really beautiful and vibrant! The bride did a great job with details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures! I especially love the ring between the shoes...way cool! Who wouldn't love these pictures! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very non-traditional type pics. The bridesmaid reminds me of Hillary Duff. Did you bring home a slice of the wedding cake and sleep with it under your pillow?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies! No cake made it home with me but who needs non-vegan wedding cake when you have pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies! No cake made it home with me but who needs non-vegan wedding cake when you have pumpkin choc chip cookies!

    ReplyDelete