Sunday, December 18, 2011

Holiday Baking Day 1: No Bake Goodness!

Hey everyone! My internet seems to be ok with uploading photos today...although VERY slowly! I started this post yesterday with the intentions of getting it up last night but I couldn't get the photos uploaded. So here it is hopefully with all tenses edited ;)

I didn't post Friday because I ended up shooting a small party. It was a nice last minute job which certainly helps this time of year where wedding season slows to a halt.

I had to work very early yesterday morning for a few hours in the studio then I headed over to the gym for a training session. I scheduled a third this week because I was feeling extra aggressive :X

After I got home I spent a few hours making some no-bake treats to give away this holiday season. Today I spent ALL DAY baking many different kinds of cookies. I'm glad I split it up this way because making the truffles (and DIPPING the truffles) took a lot longer than expected...mainly the dipping.

Anyway, here's what I made yesterday!


Super easy and delicious Ginger Cookie Truffles!


Candy Cane Cookie Truffles!


Peppermint Cookies 'n' Cream Chocolates!

So that's it for round 1. Wait until you see what I made today ;)

Hope you all had a great weekend!










11 comments:

  1. Mmmm, chocolates and ginger. Everything looks delicious. Your friends will love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so yummy! You have some serious talent!! I can't wait to see what makes it into my package! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said, totally professional looking. Seriously lusting after a gingerbread truffle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky people who will receive your goodies! They look so well done, and as Maud said, professional!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drool....candy cane cookie truffles sound so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make the best treats! They all look so good. *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thanks everyone!

    Nikki - Thank you so much I hope so!

    phyrex - I'll post the recipes this week. They are SO easy and have either 2 or 3 ingredients!

    Ingrid - Girl, you are getting a little of everything! I just hope everything makes it there in 1 piece! That is always my stress. I just took took it to the post office an hour ago so it is on the way!

    FF - Thanks! The ginger truffles are so easy to make. THe powdered sugar condensed and is more of a glaze now and they look like little glazed donut holes but are tasty nonetheless.

    Rose - Thanks! I have already started to give them out and so far everyone loves them. Yay for sharing the vegan yummies!

    Sage - Thanks! It's good to see you back! Hope the move went well :)

    Molly - Thanks! I can't take credit for coming up with most of the recipes but I like to put my own little twist on things :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so wish I could eat those coconut bars right now! Yummy!

    -Sophia
    http://whatyourmommadidntknow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to the recipes. Wonder how I can intercept Ingrid's mail???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sophia - Awww, you should make some, they are super easy!

    Shen - The recipes are so easy it is almost embarrassing ;) I'll try and post them tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete