Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Quickie Post!

Hey everyone! Today's post is going to be a quick one since I'm rushing around getting ready for work! I just have two yummy meals to show you :)

I decided to work out at home this morning because I woke up late. I used the Tone It Up Beach Babe DVD and did the HIIT workout, the arms workout, the ab workout and the stretching routing. It felt good. These ladies are amazing, these workouts are really tough. The arm workout is especially tough for me because of my jacked up shoulder. Hopefully I'll get to the bottom of it in physical therapy tomorrow!

OK here are two of my meals from today. They'll sound familiar because it is pretty much what I ate yesterday.


Lunch was this pretty hummus plate :) Hummus, stuffed grape leaves, baby carrots and a ton of grapes. Easy, quick and delicious.


A big ol' yummy chopped salad. Tip. Save your good plastic take out containers for salads and dressing! It makes it much easier to carry them around! This is going to be yummy :)

That's all for me today! Stay tuned for a recipe and my 400th post tomorrow! Hope you all have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. 400th post right away? Holy crap, girl, that's awesome! :) The other week I did a raw food demo at the library and I bought some of those little take-out containers (for holding samples and stuff), and I never knew how awesomely useful they would be! And as always, that's a hella beautiful hummus plate. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason my 400th post has been showing up in Google Reader. Wah! I'm going to post it for real though.

      That's awesome that you did a raw food demo! Saving containers is great :) Thanks!

      Delete
  2. 400 posts! wow -- thats awesome Sarah! I hope your shoulder feels better-- i hate when an injury holds you back from enjoying working out -- major bummer. Delicious looking eats! I've got to try some of those grape leaves...they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caralyn! The post was supposed to come out tomorrow but it ended up in the reader and dashboard today. annoying so I'm just going to post in now :)

      Thanks! Definitely try stuffed grape leaves! They are so good!

      Delete
  3. Lovely looking eats- so fresh!

    Congrats on post number 400 coming up! I'm excited to see what you have in store ;)

    Gabby @ the veggie nook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, and green meals! The workout sounds awesome, and you're right - those girls are great! I just want to trade places with them, and frolic on the beach. :)

    I'll have to comment on your 400th post here, as it shows up on Google Reader, but when I click on the link to your page - it says that the post is not available. But Mexican Hot Chocolate Almonds - OMG! They sound sooo good. I bet I'd love them, considering I love dark cocoa dusted almonds. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ingrid! I know, I want their flat tummies and their life on the beach. Lol!

      So weird that the post showed up in Google Reader and the Blogger Dashboard. I'm going to just publish the post here anyway. Thank you though, I'm glad that you liked it :)

      Delete
  5. Any clue why you ate off a paper plate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because I suck at life :( I know it is bad but I was running around and crazy this afternoon and just grabbed it. It doesn't happen often :(

      Delete