Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Moving On Up!

Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday! Well, I have some big news for you my friends :)

I have decided to move my blog from Blogger to my very own domain. I would love for you all to come join me at thisiswhatieatvegan.com!

I have discussed my reasons over there in my Welcome post. I am really happy with the decision even though it is a bit scary.

Although I have moved my Blogger archives over to the site I will be leaving this space active as well. Hopefully all of my new friends that stumble upon this site will also come join me over at This Is What I Eat.

Thank you all so much for all of your support over the past few years! I know that things will just get better from here and I am so excited to share more fun recipes, workouts and DIY projects with you.

I'll see you over there! ;)

10 comments:

  1. Awesome! So excited for you! I checked out the site - is there a way to subscribe? I can't grab it from Google Reader as of yet (it directs me here), but I'll keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ingrid! Yes there is a way to subscribe through email. Just check the side bar you'll see it right below the twitter feed :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I've always been too un-tech-savvy/afraid to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is scary because you are picking up and expecting everyone to follow you. I have no doubt that everyone would follow you over and I'm hoping all of my friends here will come with me :)

      Hope to see you over there! :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on having your own domain! I'll be following you over there, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Haha nah it was time anyway, that was just the kick in the butt I needed :) Hope you come play over there! :)

      Delete
  5. For some reason I cant get to your new domain, the link seems to be broken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! I actually did not renew that domain and am not posting at nerdyonlongisland.blogspot.com. I hope to see you there!

      Delete