Monday, May 23, 2011

Let's Make it a Trifecta!

Why not! I have everything I ate today (some pics are recycled but you get the idea) so check it.


Breakfast: Fruit salad in my favorite vegan bowl <3


Mid-morning iced coffee: Small 7-11 Columbian iced coffee, 1 Stevia packet, 1 tbsp Silk Hazelnut creamer (probably the only processed thing I consume and I'm ok with that)


Lunch: Stir-fry with 1/2 cup brown rice, lite firm tofu, broccoli, peas and carrots with 1 tsp sesame oil and 1 tsp wheat free tamari


Post workout (3/4 mile warm up run and 45 minute training session) protein shake


Dinner: Veggie plate with hummus, baby carrots, vine-ripened tomato, roasted brussels sprouts and 1/2 avocado.






6 comments:

  1. I love that vegetable plate at the end. A selection of a lot of different foods always satisfies me more than a lot of one thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I get bored easily and since my diet is fairly strict I try to make things interesting...although it seems like I eat the same things all the time! Variety on a plate is very important though and when it is a plate of veggies you don't have to worry about how much or how little is on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, Girly! Recycling pics?! Frowned upon by moi. Just take the same pic every day. It's not that hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know bad blogger! :( I took the recycled ones...just on a different day. I will never do it again I promise!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I guess it really doesn't matter that much now that I've had time to ponder it. And far be it from me to tell someone what to do or not do on their own blog! So, yeah, you can recycle the pics if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol well considering this started off as a photo blog I feel like recycling is kinda lame, I just did it in a pinch since I've been busy but I'm just gonna post the pics that I get and not be too concerned about the ones I don't get.

    ReplyDelete