Monday, June 20, 2011

Super Active Day!

I started off my day today with round 1 at the gym: a 7:15 am spin session.  It was my first time doing spin and it is hard! I have to say it was a great workout and I totally enjoyed it, but that seat was a killer.  It was so uncomfortable and now I'm so sore from it.  After that I went to work and ended the day with a training session.  Needless to say I'm exhausted and tomorrow is going to be crazy...a really long day for work (approx 8:30 am - midnight...though I'll get home later than that).  Just gonna be mellow tonight :)

OK onto the yummy eats.


Breakfast (pre-spinning): Smaller bowl of oats (1/4 cup oats, 1 tsp chia seeds, 1/3 cup almond milk) topped with fresh strawberries.

Post spinning: Protein shake


Midmorning snack: iced coffee and yummy watermelon.


Lunch: Stir-fry

Post training: Another protein shake (so didn't want to drink it!!)


Dinner: Roasted cauliflower, roasted chickpeas and an apple (I know I'm not supposed to eat fruit late but sometimes I just need something sweet!).

Overall a really yummy day! Hope everyone is staying cool! 


3 comments:

  1. I've heard spinning is totally intense! Oof. You deserve that apple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, well, do we have to sign a disclaimer somewhere if we know you aren't eating enough calories to survive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ff - It was GNARLY so I thoroughly enjoyed that apple ;)

    SV - I know you don't think I eat enough but I do I promise! I ate 3 meals plus snacks (I snack throughout the day even if I don't write everything I eat) and I had 2 protein shakes. I promise!!

    ReplyDelete