Friday, June 24, 2011

Z Hotel Launch Party Part 1 - Details

As I mentioned in a previous post, I had the opportunity to be part of a team that shot the Launch Party for the brand new Z Hotel in Long Island City, NY.  I shot for Carmen Rubio Photography with Carmen Rubio and Steven Garib Jr. and as always, I had a great time working with them!

The hotel is beautiful, has a cool indoor lounge and a gorgeous rooftop lounge with a breathtaking view of the city.  Here are a few detail shots from the night.  I'll do another post with some party shots ;)


The Z Hotel sign outside


The bar in the downstairs lounge.


The gorgeous chandelier.


Champagne glasses.


Signature cocktails on the rooftop.




5 comments:

  1. Great shots! I love the chandelier and the drinks, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I loved that chandelier...so beautiful, and I really wanted to try one of the drinks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You SHOULD'VE had a drink!!!( at end of night : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have if I had food in my belly and didn't have to drive...

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off, never having food in your belly is an issue.
    Second off, looks like the Hotel Gansevoort of LIC. Super glam.

    ReplyDelete