Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great weekend! I had an awesome time at my friend's wedding and it was especially nice to catch up with great friends :)

I didn't get many pics but I did manage to snap a few shots of the vegan dessert i made for the reception for the sprinkling of vegans in attendance.  I decided to go for the chocolate chip cookie dough brownies.


All cut up and dressed in purple!


Packed up snug in my new cupcake carrier!!! Love this thing!

Be back tomorrow with meals!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Those look really delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They were delicious and apparently a big hit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to outshine the bride, didn't ya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL in all fairness the bride asked me to make a dessert :) Had to make something yummy and it was a BBQ style dinner so why not make some good ol' brownies and cookie dough. I'm not gonna lie, I ate a small one and it was damn good. Well worth feeling a bit sluggish and headachey the next day.

    ReplyDelete