Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lame-o Update

So I don't have too much to update.  I've been having a really bad week...I've been put on a mandatory hiatus from training because I haven't given my body proper rest in about 2 years.  I can't go back for 2 weeks.  Today was the first time I was supposed to train and I'm already hating it.  I am going to do yoga on Saturday but it won't be enough.  I'll do some trampoline running here and there too since it is no impact but I'm not a happy camper.  Some other things are going on but I'm not going to get into it here. 

As a result of this unnecessary stress and bummed out mood, my appetite has been really low.  I only have one pic to share today.


Breakfast/Lunch: Watermelon and cherries.  And some iced coffee. Couldn't even finish the coffee :(

For dinner I got a stir-fry from a local place and was so grossed out by the amount of sauce and grease in it I ate a few bites and couldn't deal with it.  I feel nauseous.  I literally spooned out the veggies with a slotted spoon to get rid of the sauce.  I'm going to wait for more sauce to separate and then drain again.  That is how much sauce they used. Ew.

Sorry to be such a buzzkill. I'll try and have some pics tomorrow.  I'm thinking of a peanut butter and banana smoothie for breakfast to get some calories in.  That should be yummy.  Check back in.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you're bummed! Hope the two weeks goes by quickly...if you can do low impact stuff...what about swimming? I swim 3 x's a week and I find it extremely energizing and a great calorie burner too.

    The watermelon and cherries look like a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I appreciate that :) Swimming is a great idea, I just need to find a pool! I def have yoga planned, i'll do some abs before or after the class. I'm planning on doing 30 mins of running on my trampoline every other day to at least keep the blood flowing. It is crazy how it has become such a major part of my routine over the past few years. I never realized until now and I have all this free time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew! Finally caught up. So do you have six-pack abs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL not even close but maybe one day.

    ReplyDelete