Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WTF Wednesday!

Hey everyone! I'm about to head off for my long day at work so I wanted to do a quick post and show you 2 of my meals.


I ran out of brown rice tortillas so I put some black beans and the rest of yesterday's avocado onto some toast and added a banana on the side. I am so stuffed but I like to try and eat a hearty breakfast on my long day because it typically has to keep me full past the lunch hour if we are busy with appointments. This was really good but I'll probably stick to my tortillas so I'll have to stock up.


For lunch I made this beautiful green stir fry. Tofu, bok choy, broccoli, and zucchini. This is gonna be amazing!

For dinner I'll probably get a small container of rice and veggies from the deli next door.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. The stir fry is really pretty!

    I've had black refried beans & salsa on toast for breakfast before. Haven't had it in a while, but when I do again I'm definitely adding avocado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'scuse me, but even I'm gagging a little bit seeing the Avocado touching the Banana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly - Thanks! OMG def try with avocado, it makes all the difference!

    Shen - Ha! I don't think they actually touched, it just looked like it! I told you I'm weird with my food touching and combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Food envy! They both look fantastic! I need more bok choy in my life. Yet again, the deli culture in Colorado is not nearly as awesome as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks Ingrid! The stir fry was so delicious. Delis are VERY easily accessible here in NY. Most of them are not this good. I just happened to find two really good ones :)

    ReplyDelete