Three ways I am still a kid:
1. I love putting my hair in pigtails and braids.
2. I like to make playdates with my friends.
3. Even though we drive each other nuts, my mommy is still my best friend and I tell her pretty much everything.
Three ways I am already old:
1. I am very temperature sensitive. I get SUPER cold in the winter (to the point where I sit in the studio with a space heater on top of me in a coat, hat, and gloves), and warm in the summer (and also cold when the AC is on too high).
2. My joints ache and crack...I inevitably get at least one really good crack every week at yoga that is loud and clear.
3. I stress a lot and work a lot.
Three things I want to do:
2. Travel the world.
3. Eat a mostly raw diet and live a greener life.
Three ways I’m a stereotypical “boy”:
1. While I have some pretty hot shoes/heels, I really hate wearing shoes/heels on a regular basis. I much prefer flip flops or sneakers. For example:
These are the sneakers I wore for the reception in the wedding I was in last weekend. They were a HUGE HIT. Everyone LOVED them!
2. I like Muay Thai training as my main form of exercise...and I love watching MMA fights on tv and ideally in person someday.
3. It takes me about 10 minutes to shower and then 20 minutes to get ready. I can't do the whole 2 hour morning routine.
Three ways I’m a stereotypical “girl”:
1. I love shopping.
2. I am a kick ass baker (if I do say so myself ;])
3. You will rarely see me wearing something other than a skirt or dress in the summer.
Three things I want to try within the next three months:
1. More raw foods.
2. A new hobby..definitely something creative (perhaps jewelry making?)
3. Get outside more and be more active outside of the gym.
Three things I like about myself:
1. I am extremely loyal and extremely honest.
2. I work VERY hard.
3. I treat others with respect.
Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Lots of water and some coffee.
Gotta love an iced soy latte every once in a while over the same old iced coffee ;)
2. Some form of exercise.
3. talking to my friends through whatever medium necessary (mostly text and facebook though)
Three things that scare me:
1. Bugs and snakes :/
2. Losing people close to me.
3. Having people think badly of me.
Had fun with this little survey! Hope to see it on some of your blogs too!